2 in 1 Bubbling Microfiber Mask
Bubbling Microfiber Mask is an effective deep cleansing skin care system as skincare begins with the essential cleansing. Small carbonated bubbles stimulate and cleanse skin by removing all traces of oil, sebum, and dead skin.
Detox Bubbling Mask will cleanse and detoxify the face with natural ingredients.
Microfiber Mask will feed the skin with various nutrients, hydrolyzed collagen and plant-based stem cells to give your skin a healthier, younger looking glow.
All Skin Types
How To Use
Apply Detox Bubbling Mask on the face with or without makeup.
- The mask will generate small bubbles which removes dead skin while detoxifying and cleansing. Leave 1-3 minutes.
- Remove mask by gently wiping off excess makeup or residue. Rinse with water and pat dry.
- After you complete STEP 1, Apply Microfiber Mask.
- Wait 15-20 minutes to allow skin to absorb nutrients, hydrolyzed collagen, and plant-based stem cells.
- Remove the mask and gently massage excessive serum into your skin
DETOX BUBBLING MASK
Water[Eau], Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dipropylene Glycol, Disiloxane, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance[Parfume]
Water, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide NP, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trehalose, Betaine, Allantoin, Carbomer, Tromethamine, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Alcohol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Fragrance